Friday, November 26, 2010

I'll be back...

Heyzzz....Tmr i will be attending a programme....School holiday programme called PermataPintar..
Haizz....I got a felling like dun wanna go onli...ARGHHHH...i gonna stay at UKM for three weeks...
Until 17th December...Because of this programme i need to skip my science&maths and Sejarah&geografi tuition for the whole month next month...
I gonna terlepas the tt and i will be tertinggal....Next year got PMR summore....
I got Crypyology....
How arr now???(very fan arrgh)
And now i worry about who share the same room with me..
ARGHHH!!!dun wanna go....

Yesterday went to JJ an watch Harry Potter with Susan and Chai...okay la....must watch part 2..

Now i wanna watch drama called Gloomy Sad Days,Tamra the island,buzzer beat...
<3 F.T.Island and many more...

How!!!!!!And on the 18th december,SMC music girls will have CHRISTMAS CAROL at JJ time(maybe)7pm...Go There and have A look....Got Tradimode and singing(koir)..

Thats all...wish good luck to me....3 weeks-faster over la,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top